You are invited to an interview study! For people with physical disability with 💰50 payment!
We are researchers at UNSW Sydney who would like to learn about your life experiences with physical disabilities and your views about virtual reality (VR).
Please contact us:
Dr. Veronica Zixi Jiang, Lecturer at UNSW Business School
Email: [email protected]; Phone: 02 93854298
You can click here to register 👉https://unsw.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8bNwRhWHbWpHnOB
Who we are looking for?
You are very welcomed if you are:
• Over 18 years old;
• Have lived with physical disability for at least 6 months (physical disability examples but not limited to: spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury);
• Lives in Sydney Australia area.
• $50 for your participation.
• Up to $30 for your round trips (travel rates or tickets needed).
We can also interview you at your home or a place of your convenience in Sydney area.
What is this research about?
The project aims to increase people’s understanding of and advocacy for people with disabilities. We need you to work together to increase awareness of disability issues for the public. The project output is to create VR videos about disability experiences.
What would happen if I took part in the research study?
• We will ask about your life experiences of physical disability.
• We will show you sample VR videos and ask your views about VR.
• The interview will take approximately 50 to 60 minutes to complete.
• We will seek your permission to record the interview using a voice recorder.