Hello Yello Clothing - discount offered to members for inclusive clothing

Hello! My name is Charlotte.

I recently opened Hello Yello Clothing (that's Yello without a 'w'), an inclusive online store supplying clothing and accessories for every body, including people with disabilities or different needs and abilities.

Hello Yello Clothing was inspired by my sister who struggled to find suitable clothes that allowed her to dress herself independently after being diagnosed with terminal cancer. While she found some clothes that fitted her medical needs, she found it hard to find clothes that reflected her personal sense of style.

The current Hello Yello Clothing adult clothing range is catering to people who experience difficulty with zips and buttons on regular garments. These items are designed to make dressing easier, for people living with restricted movement and dexterity

Between now and 19 December, I'd like to offer members of the Celebral Palsy Alliance a 10% discount on the adult range of clothes. Simply enter the following discount at the check - CPA0001.

You can access the store at http://helloyelloclothing.com/

We will be expanding our range in the future and I'd love to hear from anyone about items of clothes that you are looking for or brands that you know are creating inclusive clothes that you'd like to see in Australia.

Thank you for reading this post - I know it's a busy time of year :smile:

Charlotte

Comments

• The date above is an error. I just wanted to let you know that the discount is available until 13 January 2019. However, any orders placed after 19 December will not be sent until 4 January 2019 as we'll be taking a short break over Christmas.
    Have a lovely holiday.
    Charlotte