Eyes on Communication: A Delphi Study to build consensus on content of clinical guidelines for asses

Would you like to help other people with an interest in eye-gaze control technology to work out the very best ways to implement this important way of communicating for people with cerebral palsy?

• Are you a person with cerebral palsy who uses eye-gaze control technology to use a computer or a speech generating device?
• Do you communicate with a child or adult with cerebral palsy who uses eye-gaze control technology?
• Are you a clinician, researcher, educator or supplier involved with eye-gaze users who have cerebral palsy?

If you said yes to any of the three questions above, we invite you to be part of three online surveys. We will ask you for your views on the most important issues which people with cerebral palsy, their families, clinicians and researchers should consider when deciding on using eye-gaze control technology.

We invite you to forward this information to others who may be interested in this topic.

Please follow the link: https://redcap.sydney.edu.au/surveys/?s=K7YKWTK99T

We close the survey on the 17 October 2018

Dr Petra Karlsson I Chief Investigator I Senior Research Fellow I Cerebral Palsy Alliance I The University of Sydney

Email: [email protected]